About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
- Design, develop, and deliver interactive customer service, technical, and product training for Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Deliver existing customer service, technical, and product training
- Design, develop, and deliver new hire, uptraining and refresher training programs
- Hold calibration sessions with client and leadership team to evaluate program quality and overall service delivery
- Review recorded customer service calls to evaluate them on soft skills, product/procedural knowledge and KPIs
- Partner with the client to maintain high quality of service and keep all training current
- Create reports on training activities
- Identify and react to trends in activity, with a strategic mindset
- Provide creative solutions to obstacles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong facilitation skills that capture and hold the room through interaction
- Basic knowledge of adult learning needs and strategies
- Ability to develop and deliver immersive and interactive blended learning solutions
- Experience designing and developing creative training solutions
- eLearning design and development experience preferred but not required
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Knowledge of program specific material to train and answer questions regarding products or procedures
- Experience monitoring calls for customer service quality
- Ability to provide targeted and actionable feedback
- Represent and interact with clients in a professional and positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum associate degree, bachelors preferred
- 1+ years in training and development
- 3+ years in the customer service field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|