Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 93 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Web Developer Internship will begin in June and end in either August or December 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll work in our IMS Internet subsidiary and assist members of the Internet Team with required web design and development projects. You’ll also perform special projects as deemed necessary by the Web Marketing Manager. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Learning basics of Web Reporting using MS SQL.
• Assisting with the compilation and presentation of results and findings to management.
What it Takes
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Marketing Research, Creative Marketing, Business Administration or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suit
• Experience with website creation
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|