Human Resource Employee Relation SpecialistPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for coaching and providing guidance to educate management to make the right decisions. Majority of job duties include:
• Investigate and close a wide variety of employee issues while maintaining professionalism and paying attention to potential Title VII violations
• Manage medical leave claims by tracking open and pending cases as well as processing related documentation.
• Research and draft company response to EEOC, DOL and other legal claims.
• Develop and maintain effective communication trainings for corporate level employees
• Provide upper management coaching on state and federal laws
• Guide upper management on proper hiring procedures in line with PSSI policy, state and federal laws
• Written and verbal translations (if Bilingual)
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the human resource department
• Coach upper management on positive relations with employees to promote healthy happy employees and positive business relationships with employees and clients
• Join forces with the work comp department on work/personal injuries
• Assist Field Division HR managers with research and investigation material.
• Maintain a confidential work environment.
• Assist Human Resource department with miscellaneous tasks such as processing new hires, auditing I-9s, and maintaining relationship with other departments
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a large workload
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish (if bilingual)
• Efficient in Microsoft Office products like Word, Excel, and Outlook with knowledge of v-look ups and pivot tables
• Efficient in Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to work with office equipment, scanner/fax
• Ability to pick up new tasks as assigned on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
• Ability to adhere to PSSI confidentiality policy
Bachelor’s degree in business with human resource emphasis or relevant work experience.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|