Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Lead day-to-day marketing efforts across the company
- Help develop marketing strategies and objectives
- Manage work with partners on a range of digital inbound marketing techniques
- Create and produce content across all media platforms, managing artwork and leveraging copywriting professionals where necessary
- Partner with marketing team to manage all digital platforms to include: web, social, email, blog and paid digital ads
- Work with sales to lead product and service campaigns leveraging multi-channel marketing and sales efforts
- Develop internal communication strategies with internal teams to improve overall employee experiences and brand loyalty
- Ensure positive brand recognition is consistent across all company touch points
- Monitor, analyze, and report on marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Work towards continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 2+ years in Marketing related field, B2B digital marketing preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Copywriting experience necessary
- Detail-oriented and proven method for managing projects efficiently and effectively
- Proficiency with Salesforce and HubSpot, or other CRM/Marketing Automation Platforms
- Understanding and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management System (CMS) experience preferred
- Basic understanding of analytical tools – Google AdWords & Analytics
- Project management software experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|