Account Manager / Inside SalesEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque company is seeking candidates for their full time inside sales position. This position will be responsible for the management of sales and customer relationships.
- Assist in onboarding of new customers and provide customer service
- Solicits and maintains phone contact with current and prospect accounts
- Provides account management
- Develop new business with existing customers and new prospects
- Resolve customer problems, manage re-orders and anticipate customer’s product needs
- Attend trade shows, provide product demos on-site and online
- Associates degree in Business, technical or related field preferred, but not required.
- Two years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- One or more years’ experience in business to business sales
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Proven accounts management experience and results orientation
Please contact Molly at Express Employment Professionals if you are interested in this position or send your resume to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com Today!
As always there is no fee for the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|