Admin CoordinatorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Dubuque, IA is looking for a Sales Admin Coordinator.
This is a Monday - Friday position.
Hours are 8 AM - 5PM
- Applicants for this position will be responsible for day to day support of the Vice President and Sales team.
- Prepare daily/monthly consignment transactions, rebates, sale reports, assisting with letters and agendas as needed.
- Booking travel for sales team (flights, hotels, rental cars, vendor visits, food)
- Assist Vice President and Sales team with travel, trade show and catering needs.
- Assist with Customer Maintenance with regards to working software.
- Work beginning paperwork for product returns as well as finalizing the returns with credits.
- Maintain knowledge and task of creating shipping/customs papers.
Minimum Qualifications for this Position:
- Multi-task as multiple requests from several people at once
- Internet knowledges required for travel arraignments
- Wintouch/AS400 knowledge
- Trustworthy with Confidential documents and credit card information
- Problem solver
- Ability to free self up for urgent needs amongst the sales team
- 10 Key and keyboard proficiency
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Customs policies
If interested in this position-- please send resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com!
Never a fee to the job seeker!