The Client Support Technician Internship will begin in January 2019 and end in August 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
The Client Support Technician Intern will assist in setting up, maintaining, and supporting corporate owned client-level computer equipment installed and in use within the Colony Brands facilities. The role includes supporting hardware and software troubleshooting and helps manage support ticket requests assigned via a centralized ticketing system. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Client hardware troubleshooting and repair
• Supporting ticket investigation and resolutions
• Software Asset Management tasks utilizing Snow Software Asset Management toolset
• Assisting with project effort to upgrade/redeploy Mobile Device Management tools and cloud based Microsoft Office products.
What it Takes
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Employee Experience team with majors related to Computer Science, Networking and Security. Ideally you will have strong communication skills, orally and written, to work with multiple personality types and be able to work independently. Also, we are looking for:
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Solid understanding of Windows Operating Systems (Mac also beneficial)
• Solid troubleshooting skills for client level hardware including desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and printers
• Solid communication skills, verbal and written. Documentation and participation/contribution to team discussions will be part of the role.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus Malware Tools and PowerShell would be beneficial for the role.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|