Campus AmbassadorHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
I. POSITION SUMMARY: The Campus Ambassador is charged with building brand awareness for Heartland and Member Banks and to increase engagement on their campus which will expand interest of top talent students to our Early Talent positions. They will do this by using their connections and relationships on campus to develop opportunities for Heartland representatives to meet with students and to communicate the career opportunities with Heartland.
II. PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work closely with career services and student organizations.
2. Communicate with faculty and HTLF employees about opportunities for classroom speaking engagements.
3. Meet with students and talk about Early Talent opportunities.
4. Generate HTLF awareness by promoting social media efforts.
5. Work with Marketing to create fliers for events.
6. Hand out fliers for events such as career fairs, info sessions and other on campus events.
7. Assist Heartland and Member Banks representatives during career fairs.
8. Collect resumes and handle initial screening of potential intern and early talent candidates.
9. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
III. PERSONAL SUITABILITY & COMPETENCIES:
Communication – Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Customer Focus – Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
Integrity/Ethics – Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good news and bad news.
Vision and Values – Supports values and daily actions and decisions, communicates vision and values to others, generates enthusiasm, incorporates vision when planning.
Customer Service – Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 5
Time Type: Part time
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|