Quality AssuranceSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POSITIONS
1st Shift – 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday
2nd Shift – 4:30pm–3:00am, Monday-Thursday
Pay based on experience
- Performing first piece approvals, in-process inspections and final inspections of CNC machined parts, die cast and plastic injection molded product as well as final assemblies and powder coated products.
- Completing layout reports for new and revised tooling. Preparing all first article reports to be submitted to the customer for approval.
- Direct supervision of all quality control technicians and their daily activities.
- Training operators on process sheets and using measuring instruments to verify product.
- Training operators on procedures and work instructions pertaining to the quality management system.
- Overseeing, sorting and reworking quarantined product.
- Handling customer quality related issues on a daily bases. Potential travel to customer’s facilities.
- All necessary operating of the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must be able to effectively work with department supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Attention and adherence to detail, safety rules and regulations, quality of work and housekeeping are necessary. Proven prior experience within a manufacturing environment is desired, but not required. Adherence to our Workplace Conduct and Drug-Free Environment are mandatory. Literacy (written and verbal) in English is preferred. Literacy in Spanish is acceptable. Verification of legal right to work in the US is required.
Hours and/or schedule may fluctuate based on customer needs/demands. Overtime may be mandatory or voluntary depending on production workload. Voluntary overtime must be pre-approved; mandatory overtime will be scheduled in advance.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|