Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Review, summarize, and audit supporting revenue information relating to operating departments. Verify all revenue paperwork from various revenue centers. Book revenue and expenses to the general ledger.
- Calculate, post, and verify incoming or historical data to obtain financial information.
- Retrieve information, journal, and place into specific form.
- Verify and post revenue areas which may be classified according to gaming or non-gaming audit.
- Recognize incomplete data and determine action to be taken.
- Compile and sort documents such as invoices and checks.
- Type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Day shift- 6:00 am - 2:pm and every other weekend
- High school diploma required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|