Administrative Support Coordinator ($14-$16/hour)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a full time Administrative Support Coordinator in the Dubuque Area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Answer phone promptly in a polite fashion
- Assisting with Payroll
- Assist callers and visitors
- Take and process orders
- Assist with catalog orders/mailings as well as incoming mail
- Perform all general clerical duties
- Handle initial customer inquires
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associates Degree, four year college preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online is required
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Excellent Customer service skills to include; professional verbal and written communication
- Computer literacy; Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize; must possess attention for detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to be compassionate, understanding & knowledgeable in order to give individualized attention to each customer
If you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to Molly at Molly.Wand@expresspros.com
Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|